Methods of Teaching
We use a 3-Way Method to teaching. Your program will consist of private lessons, groups lessons, and practice parties. Taking advantage of all three types of classes will help you to learn as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Private Dance Lessons
Our studio at Arthur Murray Goodyear is the ideal place for you to receive all the proper dance instruction you could wish for! Private lessons are tailored to your needs, wants, and desires. They will always move at your pace and will be pre-planned with your goals in mind. We will find the time and instructor that works best for you and your needs.
We provide private lessons for all styles of partner dancing:
- Cha Cha, Rumba, Swing, Bolero, Mambo
- Salsa, Bachata, Zouk, Hustle, Merengue, Samba, Lindy, Peabody, Country Two-Step, Argentine Tango, Night Club Two-Step, West Coast Swing, Polka
- Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Viennese Waltz
- International Ballroom and International Latin
Group Dance Lessons
At Arthur Murray Goodyear, we are thrilled to provide our customers with top-notch instruction in a variety of settings. A private class is an incredible way to hone your dancing skills with an instructor one-on-one. However, the ultimate objective is to be comfortable in any setting, and group lessons are effective in working toward this goal!
Group dance lessons are beneficial for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Learning from others’ strengths
- Comradery between participants
- Working with a variety of dance partners
- Natural sense of competition that helps each dancer improve
Do not hesitate any longer to benefit from the expertise and careful guidance of our friendly instructors. Share the joy of dancing with your friends and family at one of our group lessons in Goodyear!
Practice parties are your opportunity to apply all that you have been learning in a more realistic setting. A variety of music is played, which allows you to learn which styles of dances best fit each song. Here, you will also learn how to manouver around the dance floor. Our practice parties are designed to give you a place to dance, where you can reach out for help and have fun at the same time. All of our instructors attend our parties to help facilitate the most success.
Contact our staff today at (623) 398-8221 to book your FREE orientation lesson!
- Private & Group Lessons
- Specially Trained Instructors
- Convenient Times & Enrollments
- Instructions for All Ages & Experience
- Customized Programs for Your Unique Goals