Specialized Dance Programs in Goodyear, AZ
Arthur Murray Goodyear is Arizona’s center for fun dance lessons taught by talented instructors. Our staff has years of experience teaching dance to adults and children of all ages, with specialized instruction for all levels of dance enthusiasts.
We offer many different styles of dance, including ballroom, salsa, tango, swing, and more. Whether you’re interested in learning to dance to show off your moves for a special occasion, looking to compete in local or national competitions, or just wish to hone a new skill in a fun and friendly environment, we can provide dance lessons to fit your particular needs.
We take pride in our selection of classes and love seeing new students begin their individual journeys. That’s why we offer a free introductory class if you sign up today. Expand your knowledge of dance, improve your physical coordination, balance, and grace, and have fun learning at Arthur Murray Goodyear.
A variety of dance programs
At Arthur Murray Goodyear, we’re proud to offer a variety of programs to fit each and every one of our customers’ needs. Our programs vary depending upon age, skill level, and your ultimate goals as a student. These programs are:
- A non-competitive form of dance
- Learn to dance like a pro at weddings, salsa clubs, cruises, and more
- Dance at studio competitions
- Compete in AZ district events
- Show off your skills at the Dance-O-Rama
- Stun your friends and family with specialized dance lessons
- Choreograph a dance to your wedding song
- Promote social skills
- Teach children posture, rhythm, and pattern identification
- Give your kids a fun after-school activity
We differ from other dance schools because of our 3-way method of teaching dance, which encourages our students to not only learn the steps, but also actually use them in a fun, social setting.
Your dance instruction method will consist of:
Private dance lessons
- One-on-one teaching
- Tailored to your needs and wants
- Move at your own pace
- Work with a variety of dance partners
- Engage in friendly competition
- Gain confidence in a group setting
- Dance to a variety of musical styles
- Apply what you learn in a realistic setting
- Have fun at a social event
With the 3-way method, you will gain the confidence you need to share your new skills with the world. By choosing us instead of another dance school, you’re giving yourself the chance to not only strengthen your dance expertise, but also feel more comfortable in a traditional dance environment. Don’t spend thousands on dance lessons, only to remain a wallflower at the next wedding you attend. Become at ease in any setting by employing our unique 3-way method.
Call us today to begin your dance lessons!
Phone Number:(623) 398-8221
Hours of Operation:Tuesday – Friday 1:00 PM – 10:00 PM Saturday 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM Closed Sunday and Monday
- Private & Group Lessons
- Specially Trained Instructors
- Convenient Times & Enrollments
- Instructions for All Ages & Experience
- Customized Programs for Your Unique Goals