Learn to Dance Competitively
Want to put your dance hobby on the fast track? Do you enjoy watching dance shows like Dancing with the Stars? While there are many students that prefer to learn to be a comfortable social dancer, there are those that want a challenge, and to push their ballroom and latin dancing to a competitive level.
Maybe you enjoyed competition in another hobby, or you just need an intense, but fun, deadline to make the most of your investment in this activity. Whatever the reason, competitive dancing is an exciting way to push the limits of your comfort zone.
Competitive Dance Events
There are Arthur Murray events for every skill or interest level. These competitive dance events can put your learning on the fast track, and improve your self confidence on and off the dance floor.
- In-Studio Events – Whether it is a demonstration at one of our Practice Parties, Open House, or Arthur Awards Show, these events are a great first step to participating in larger public events.
- AZ District Events – Combine the community of a studio event but with the format of a large scale competition and you get a District Showcase. Held twice a year, this event is the largest of its kind in the Arthur Murray organization and features two days of dancing with all of the Arizona studios.
- Dance-O-Rama® – This is the largest of the exhibition events. In most cases, these events involve travel, heavy preparation time, and, at some point, dance costumes. These events are held in locations like Hawaii, Las Vegas, Southern California, Florida, or Italy. Students and teachers from around the Arthur Murray world attend, and it is the fastest way to progress in your dance hobby and develop confidence using it.
- Private & Group Lessons
- Specially Trained Instructors
- Convenient Times & Enrollments
- Instructions for All Ages & Experience
- Customized Programs for Your Unique Goals