WHAT IS SOCIAL DANCING?
Social Dancing is a non-competitive form of Ballroom Dancing. Built on the idea of being able to socialize while dancing with someone, social dancers utilize all forms of partner dancing for participation and practical use instead of performance.
LEARN TO DANCE TO:
- At Weddings – with important dances like Waltz, Foxtrot, Swing, and Rumba
- At Salsa Clubs – with dances like Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, and Zouk
- On a cruise or any occasion! Learning to dance is a skill you can use forever, and wherever.
BE READY TO DANCE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!
Are you tired of the sidelines? It all starts with your first dance lesson at Arthur Murray, the social dance studio that started it all in 1912. There you can be dancing within the first 5 minutes of walking in.
- Private & Group Lessons
- Specially Trained Instructors
- Convenient Times & Enrollments
- Instructions for All Ages & Experience
- Customized Programs for Your Unique Goals